once upon a day, you wandered my way, and lifted my nights with dreamer’s parade. the puzzle fit perfect. with storybook affect. but i needed something
to make it complete. so i told my roomate. if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you. then i opened the curtains praying for rain. and i pled every long
night. for a waterfall sky. ‘cuz then i’d know for sure. my heart didn’t lie. i was growing to love you. convinced that it was glue. but did not wanna
jinx my affirmation clue. so i told my roomate. if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you. and i opened the curtains praying for rain. forty days and nights.
nothing but clear skies. most wouldn’t complain. but i needed a fight. i was crossing my cutdowns. for a thungermous breakdown. in hopes for the makeup.
and a colorful sky. so i told my roomate if i saw a rainbow. i would adore you. then you closed the curtains before it rained. then the radio went wrong.
it sand me a sad song. with no falling starts to balance it out. and so that was the end. to my last boyfriend. i learned where love went wrong. was when
i wrote this song. ‘cuz drip drop isn’t in my hands.
- thank you (4 breaking my heart) lyrics – aselin debison / aselin debison lyrics
- opposite day lyrics – andrew bird / andrew bird lyrics
- get outta my dreams, get into my car lyrics – fenix tx / fenix tx lyrics
- tell me something good lyrics – the rocket summer / the rocket summer lyrics
- playa lyrics – brooke valentine / brooke valentine lyrics