making my way from town to town,
i catch myself looking around at the tress and the clouds.
making my way from day to day,
i catch myself looking away from an outbound train.
i know this world is cold, but the sunlight’s warm,
so i’ll just sit in it and wait out the storm.
i’ve got my ear up to the wall, so far i’ve heard nothing at all.
but i know on the other side there’s something they’re trying to hide from me.
making my way through the crowd i stop myself
and look around at the faces looking down.
making my way, i make a name, but i’ll stop and say
“it’s all in vain; not even worth the strain.”
i walk out into the sunlight, with the sky so blue and bright.
i can’t even open my eyes, but i’ve never felt more alive.
i’ll sit and a a word. i’ll replay all that i’ve heard.
i’ll sit and i’ll scream and smile.
i swear there’s nothing for miles.
- a pathetic attempt at an apathetic approach lyrics – half hearted hero / half hearted hero lyrics
- why you’re not here lyrics – trigger theory / trigger theory lyrics
- as we fall lyrics – trigger theory / trigger theory lyrics
- write it down lyrics – trigger theory / trigger theory lyrics
- what are you afraid of? lyrics – trigger theory / trigger theory lyrics