try to play around with words
and redress the consecrated mess
of this store-bought history,
we’re editing to make the
story fit with pre-beliefs.
we say: hey! we’ve got a fighting chance,
to make dance. we feel so enhanced,
by the feelings that we’re getting from
something we created.
do we believe we’re not imitated?
hey! we don’t understand. we fight chance.
tune in the radio. what’s it saying now?
same old rhetoric. got you pre-believing.
we’ll see what we believe
- wait in summer lyrics – addis black widow / addis black widow lyrics
- all that matters lyrics – addison road / addison road lyrics
- i saw daddy kissing santa claus lyrics – addotta kip / addotta kip lyrics
- slow dancin’ don’t turn me on lyrics – addrisi brothers / addrisi brothers lyrics
- we got to get it on again lyrics – addrisi brothers / addrisi brothers lyrics