the birds of leaving call to us,
yet here we stand
endowed with the fear of flight.
the winds of change consume the land,
while we remain
in the shadow of summers now past.
when all the leaves
have fallen and turned to dust,
will we remain
entrenched within our ways.
the plague that moves throughout this land
in the shapes of things to come.
tomorrow’s child is the only child.
- saved lyrics – the dear hunter / the dear hunter lyrics
- twelve thirty lyrics – the mamas and the papas / the mamas and the papas lyrics
- crowds lyrics – bauhaus / bauhaus lyrics
- cities of the future lyrics – infected mushroom / infected mushroom lyrics
- blow me a kiss lyrics – alice cooper / alice cooper lyrics