what? oh no! how could this have happened?
a pro-abortion candidate planet that slipped through the
cracks of natural selection.
slipped through the cracks of natural selection.
shat on this earth, billions dispersed, conditioned
coerced, poised for failure.
striving for acceptance, begging for forgiveness, fear
instilled, promising something more than emptiness.
been lead astray by hope, aspirations crushed by truth.
nowhere left to go, still oblivious, nor do we seek the
it must be nice to feel you know the truth.
are we going to let this happen to us?
intelligence suppressed, ignorance rewarded, abhorrence
atrophied, arrogance aborted.
low is this life that we’ve lead, it’s sad to know how
it’s going to end.
- all shall perish lyrics – man must die / man must die lyrics
- anchored to my flesh lyrics – mandragore / mandragore lyrics
- i was blown away lyrics – pam tillis / pam tillis lyrics
- my heart is overwhelmed lyrics – hillsong united / hillsong united lyrics
- heritage lyrics – earth wind & fire / earth wind fire lyrics