i’m waking up because of smelling salts that i’ve been given.
well that formula for caving in has now seceded,
from a courthouse filled with empty judges.
you’ve got a plan, you’ve got a blueprint,
you’re plagarizing what you can not be.
it’s not a plan, it’s not a blueprint,
you’re criticizing what you can not be.
a clientele of fools, continues to confuse our history,
with what we’re waiting for, a silent jury.
so we can use our every means for progress…
we’re set free and who we want to be
- kiss the sky lyrics – sister sin / sister sin lyrics
- parking lot lyrics – tyler the creator / tyler the creator lyrics
- lost love ballad lyrics – ecnephias / ecnephias lyrics
- symbol of life lyrics – paradise lost / paradise lost lyrics
- only love can break your heart lyrics – saint etienne / saint etienne lyrics