stainless heart that never speaks,
reads like a story never sold.
what if you just forgot,
what you were told?
you can’t replace,
you can’t retract,
you can’t forget
to get what’s back.
and the rain keeps falling down.
and the rain keeps falling upon my face.
i look in my shattered mirror.
pieces of me is all i see.
shattered, broken and misplaced.
what do i have to say?
i’m just another suburban heartache,
blending to waste away.
- retracing memories lyrics – sorrow / sorrow lyrics
- hyber nation lyrics – sabertooth zombie / sabertooth zombie lyrics
- girls just wanna have fun lyrics – dannii minogue / dannii minogue lyrics
- fast times at ridgemont high lyrics – sammy hagar / sammy hagar lyrics
- irish eyes lyrics – senses fail / senses fail lyrics