broken hands, so sans soleil
it lights my way through these
empty streets at night.
dragging heels, the cold air stabs me
like a needle running with this thread
scissors cut me dead and gone
living like the blade i carry
i never thought of you
living all alone,
scissors cut me dead i never felt
like anyone could ever be
so far from home
the day begins
when the music ends its days
like these that i
wish i were somewhere else.
and i can’t forget my own name
replace it with a voice
that carries on.
- hold on hope lyrics – glen campbell / glen campbell lyrics
- patriotic sob lyrics – lita ford / lita ford lyrics
- this is my life lyrics – 7 seconds / 7 seconds lyrics
- flight of molech lyrics – knights of the abyss / knights of the abyss lyrics
- morning has broken lyrics – neil diamond / neil diamond lyrics