if you exist, spare me.
spare me of this life of mine.
they can’t hear me from where i’m screaming.
no one is listening to me.
as simple as loneliness is,
i’ve never let it get to me like this before.
a constant unsettling feeling.
when will i be alright?
i’ve said the same thing a hundred times before.
i’m leaving home, and never coming back.
- in the name of the father lyrics – inner terrestrials / inner terrestrials lyrics
- your rockin’ chair lyrics – stan ridgway / stan ridgway lyrics
- i see the devil lyrics – if i die today / if i die today lyrics
- down by the riverside lyrics – peter paul & mary / peter paul mary lyrics
- try not to think about it lyrics – if it plays / if it plays lyrics