take more than you need
torn away from the one thing i can rely on.
beaten down to the core.
just as long as there’s enough to go around.
take more than you need.
take enough to hollow me out.
and you give,
and you give
till there’s nothing left to give
just a hole and the sin of the charitable
i’ve been around long enough to remember
why i don’t give anymore.
now wave goodbye
and pray for peace of mind.
- happy as fuck lyrics – mod sun / mod sun lyrics
- it’s the most wonderful time of the year lyrics – point of grace / point of grace lyrics
- only a girl lyrics – easton corbin / easton corbin lyrics
- angel blue lyrics – green day / green day lyrics
- (i wanna be) like other girls lyrics – atomic kitten / atomic kitten lyrics