the long way home…
now i’m in the flow (11x)
the long way home… (4x)
i’ve been in places by chance, never intended to go.
and so ended my youth, i once depended on proof,
now i’m in the flow.
there are things i know beyond knowing.
i lift ya of the earth, mundane and glum, out the
solar system, way past the sun. till my
i guided sleeping rough on the streets in the rain.
i guided learning to share my people’s pain.
i guided making flowers of broken hearts of stone.
i guided ’cause i always took the long way home…
- cowboy song lyrics – faith no more / faith no more lyrics
- a tale of two sixties lyrics – james harvest barclay / james harvest barclay lyrics
- the sky is crying lyrics – james elmore / james elmore lyrics
- death march lyrics – faith no more / faith no more lyrics
- shake your moneymaker lyrics – james elmore / james elmore lyrics