“texas is south”
good evening, miss.
all i ever do is wish things were different.
this envy is destroying me,
and it is obvious.
i’m looking to put a bullet into the tile floor. mark this.
i want to say something:
we were blessed, but now i wet my lips and wait for them to dry.
the l*st of the dress.
the thought of her lips.
these letters i’ve wrote are shackled to my chest.
she is misconception.
good evening, miss
- be what it’s gonna be lyrics – christina milian / christina milian lyrics
- firecracker lyrics – the wailin’ jennys / the wailin jennys lyrics
- god’s gonna cut you down lyrics – johnny cash / johnny cash lyrics
- more lyrics – rhymefest / rhymefest lyrics
- human jukebox lyrics – sandi thom / sandi thom lyrics