(sung to the tune of the orpheus overture)
prozac, zoloft, doxepin,
buspar and haloperidol,
trazodone — i’ve tried it all;
fluphen*z*ne in a pill;
oxazepam i’ve even tried!
what with all these drugs i’m using,
my patience is the thing i’m losing,
for that matter, i’m refusing
trying any more!
maybe this will help your tension!
don’t you dare to even mention . . .
or some tranylcypromine,
phenelzine to help erase
nor trifluoperazine . . .
i think you know what i mean.
no dose of ipr*niazid!
forget about nialamide!
stop your searching far and wide!
you might try one or two,
but if they don’t work for you,
call up your psychiatrist, announce to him you’re through!
- i love just everyone that i find lyrics – james e.f landau / james e f landau lyrics
- did it ever occur to you lyrics – james e.f landau / james e f landau lyrics
- hold it on lyrics – james e.f landau / james e f landau lyrics
- duly untaught lyrics – james e.f landau / james e f landau lyrics
- new beginnings lyrics – faith no more / faith no more lyrics