think i hear a voice
ringing in my ear, can it be?
i’m not sure but i…
think that someone’s trying
to talk to me
now here is something
i cannot explain
something i can’t see
this life can be a bitter one
what’s this got to do with me?
spending time alone
tried to work it out on my own
nothing filled me up
i nearly missed the hand
that led me home
and then i see you standing there
it’s all so clear to me
this love can heal the bitter wound
this love is all i’ll ever need
hear the call, no doubt about it
hear the call, i cannot live without it
hear the call
i hear love calling out to me.
this is all i know
love has brought me in
out of the cold
how it came to be
is the greatest story ever told
hey brother i don’t even know your name
but for you i’d bleed and die
hey sister do you need a friend?
i’ll pray for your soul tonight
calling out to you
the choice is up to you
what’cha gonna do?
music: trowbridge, darnell
- she’s a saint not a celebrity lyrics – foxboro hot tubs / foxboro hot tubs lyrics
- andy’s doin’ time lyrics – bleach / bleach lyrics
- what did i ever see in him lyrics – vanessa williams / vanessa williams lyrics
- ’bout my paper lyrics – foxy brown / foxy brown lyrics
- 730 lyrics – foxy brown / foxy brown lyrics