standing at the crossroads. the hour grows late. i have
tasted the road less
traveled. so this is the path i will take. and this is
the decision that i have
made! this world is too beautiful to be left unseen!
with a life too short and
a chance too slim. to be anything but greatful. i have
chosen to be the pen.
i’ll lay my life down as parchment. my future will not
come from someone else’s
pocket. life is way too short to indulge in such guilty
pleasures. this is a
time for drastic measures. id rather live with my
mistakes, than live a life
with regrets. one life is all we got! you never know
the worth of water till
the well is dry. i was brainwashed before. but, now my
eyes are opened wide.
this is everything i’ve worked for. i wanted nothing
handed to me! i will leave
no stone unturned, and no thoughts unspoken. i’ve got
straightened out. this is the life i’ve chosen. and i’m
willing to risk it all.
i will not feel guilty for the life i chosen. i’m
willing to risk it all. i
will not feel guilty. i will not feel guilty. i will
not feel guilty. i will
- double trouble lyrics – paul butterfield blues band / paul butterfield blues band lyrics
- b.i.g.t.i.m.e. lyrics – george thorogood & the destroyers / george thorogood the destroyers lyrics
- paparazzi lyrics – unarmed for victory / unarmed for victory lyrics
- on your speakers lyrics – damon fowler / damon fowler lyrics
- wigs lyrics – fats domino / fats domino lyrics