grave, i first saw you alone.
the time i feared has come.
feasting at the feet of the dead, you’ve lost your way… it never ends.
you sleep inside of your hollow sh*ll the sun chose to grace you again.
it’s just another day to pretend, another way to fit in.
you f*ckers, you’re in my way, you play my game, you claim my name, you’ve lost this day.
behold the truth has set you free.
crushed by the weight of this monster, this beast, named reality.
your broken power subsides to my destiny.
you’ve been consumed by your l*st, you’ve been consumed by your greed.
i’ve strived forever, all alone, in this h*ll.
completing the transitions of life: the truth has set me free.
- prologue – the stage of paris opera house, 1905 (live at the royal albert hall) lyrics – andrew lloy / andrew lloy lyrics
- ball of confusion lyrics – undisputed truth / undisputed truth lyrics
- a girl like you lyrics – edwyn collins / edwyn collins lyrics
- back to the back room lyrics – edwyn collins / edwyn collins lyrics
- calling on you lyrics – edwyn collins / edwyn collins lyrics