ignored and hated by many, he can’t stand the very sight of himself.
believing only that people wish him harm,
while all the time there is a sympathetic eye from an admiring lady.
as the years p*ss, she slowly gains his trust,
but not without incident.
being of a p*ssive and loving nature,
she helps to transform his anger with regression.
eventually his fears are changed into a positive belief
in the goodness we all possess.
ignored by the many, adored by the chosen few
friends he hasn’t any, just his own point of view
there stands a lady inbetween the shadows
waiting patiently for you
holding out her hand she whispers
together we’ll pull through
she transforms his anger
helps him wipe away the tears
i’ll be there, standing next to you
i’ll be there i will pray, i will pray for you
‘cos you’re one of the forgotten children
one of the, one of those forgotten children
one of the forgotten friends
cast away those sins forgiven
fight on, fight on to the end
you’ve gotta fight on
- to ride, shoot straight and speak the truth lyrics – entombed / entombed lyrics
- through the collonades lyrics – entombed / entombed lyrics
- the truth beyond lyrics – entombed / entombed lyrics
- [hidden track] lyrics – dashboard confessional / dashboard confessional lyrics
- the day, the earth lyrics – entombed / entombed lyrics