we dress in black, black shoes, black coat, black hat.
the end is coming, but not as you know it,
not the apocalypse, not the second coming, it’s a golden something…
ear to the ground you can hear the humming,
so grab your loved ones, cos no one is safe.
love is dead and there is no heart around your city.
the golden age is coming and there’s nothing you can do,
everything you heard is now coming true.
the golden age is coming and there’s nothing you can do.
2000 & forever b*tch, it’s coming down on you.
rising up to the sky with our heads up high.
watch the skies turn from black to gold, forever cold.
- rain song lyrics – mountain goats / mountain goats lyrics
- riders in the sky lyrics – michael martin murphey / michael martin murphey lyrics
- do it for the rush lyrics – melissa etheridge / melissa etheridge lyrics
- tpos lyrics – burton cummings / burton cummings lyrics
- confirm reservation lyrics – gregory isaacs / gregory isaacs lyrics