lyrics: lee dorrian / music: bill steer
an integral sense comes
with belonging to a scene
supposedly absent of barriers
(when s*xism is only one of many).
calling for unity of the s*xes
when she’s still the chick, or stupid b*tch
(ridiculed for showing an interest).
strikes an emotion reaction
when you see an animal being abused.
yet un-noticed when a woman
is abused in the same way.
the links of oppression
stem from the same degradation
but to one, our eyes remain closed.
actively abusing the rights of one
whilst fighting for those of another.
the ´ scene ª may hold a different name,
but the roleplays just the same.
equal rights are fine,
as long as she’s in her place.
outrightly denouncing fascism,
whilst oblivious to it taking place,
is condemnation of standards,
all an act to save face.
unity, a stark ambition
when our abuse surp*sses recognition.
- dusty road lyrics – beres hammond / beres hammond lyrics
- cry night after night lyrics – steve earle / steve earle lyrics
- i’d give anything lyrics – beres hammond / beres hammond lyrics
- i’ll keep it with mine lyrics – steve earle / steve earle lyrics
- lemonade freestyle lyrics – trey songz / trey songz lyrics