“we knew the world would not be the same. a few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. i remember the line from the hindu scripture, the bhagavad-gita. vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: “now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds.” i suppose we all thought that, one way or another.” – j. robert oppenheimer.
- straight on lyrics – heart / heart lyrics
- who said anything (about falling in love)? lyrics – the hoosiers / the hoosiers lyrics
- love shop lyrics – shontelle / shontelle lyrics
- these silent hearts lyrics – armin van buuren / armin van buuren lyrics
- be my honeypie lyrics – the weepies / the weepies lyrics