where, oh, where have you been my love?
where, oh, where can you be?
it’s been so long, since the moon has gone.
and oh what a wreck you’ve made me
are you there, over the ocean?
are you there, up in the sky?
until the return of my love
my hope is on the horizon
every face, it’s your eyes i can see
i plead, i pray through each night and day
our embrace is only a dream.
and as sure as days come from moments
each hour becomes a life’s time
when she’d left, i’d only begun this lullaby
- your guts (i hate ’em) lyrics – reel big fish / reel big fish lyrics
- mr. larkin lyrics – state radio / state radio lyrics
- need to be next to you lyrics – sara evans / sara evans lyrics
- nothing boy vs the echo factor lyrics – gym class heroes / gym class heroes lyrics
- freedom hangs like heaven lyrics – iron & wine / iron wine lyrics