do you hear the jet plane yawning miles across the sky? do you hear the garbage truck back down the boulevard, setting off the car alarms as it p*sses by? do you hear the static of one thousand detuned radios? shut the window, love. keep the world outside. i don’t want to think about anyone but the footsteps are getting louder, drowning out the sound of the rain, as it knocks on the windowsill. i’m not answering the phone — let it ring. lately i’ve been feeling like a falling bomb. the ground is getting closer and the sky is falling down. this song has been brough to you by a falling bomb.
- favorite lyrics – liz phair / liz phair lyrics
- mr. sands lyrics – van der graaf generator / van der graaf generator lyrics
- busted lyrics – the isley brothers / the isley brothers lyrics
- all my problems lyrics – smile empty soul / smile empty soul lyrics
- come downstairs and say hello lyrics – guster / guster lyrics