waves have taken all that we can see.
the consumption of our m*sses has prevailed.
our eyes seep with the waters that surround our ships.
d*mned men cast these sails, she cannot betray us now.
the sea of bodies surrounds us and the sun sets over our souls.
as the crust of the beneath freezes over what used to be our graves.
torn sails pierce the clouds as our men collapse one by one.
skies crack the oceans face with it’s rain of fire.
there is no forgiveness for us and the ones who are the escapers
behold what we have promised ourselves.
this is not just a battle but a war for our lives.
our sons die in our arms.
- the truth shall set me free lyrics – story of the year / story of the year lyrics
- again lyrics – tiffany evans / tiffany evans lyrics
- kill me a nigga lyrics – young buck / young buck lyrics
- fast blood lyrics – frightened rabbit / frightened rabbit lyrics
- snuff 2: the resurrection lyrics – emmure / emmure lyrics