you ask me these questions
i’ve asked myself for years
after all this to find
this saviour of mine a peer
down dangled cord of feather
as the bellows of jacob sung
bidded, i climb each tattered rung
is this home?
is this heaven’s gift to man?
make me a child, rid me a father
rid me a man!
to emerge from this flesh, to be born
to violate law – to be unplanned
fresh faced, bright eyed; a believer
a follower of yours beaten to the ground
her blouse fell to the floor
before she could let out her roar
i stumbled upon this universe
it’s catered and fit for me
its beauty i’m yet to see
harmony solo: coull & eltakchi
blood and p*ss coat these walls
and i’m ripped out with a glove
was i plucked out by the one above?
or just a product of this rape?
what is this place you call my home?
you call this my home, what is this place?!
- coming home lyrics – spiritual beggars / spiritual beggars lyrics
- az feat swv- hey az lyrics – swv / swv lyrics
- the crestfallen amaranth lyrics – zerakiel / zerakiel lyrics
- endless talk lyrics – wild flag / wild flag lyrics
- stairway to the sea (scalinatella) lyrics – johnny mathis / johnny mathis lyrics