momma says she doesn’t want me hang’n around.
whatever you do now, don’t let momma know.
i slip out in the darkness, in the frosty moonlight,
fly across the silver morning meadow.
candle in the window,
shadow on the shade,
i know my love lies waitin’ inside.
close the door now,
have a taste of wine.
lord it’s been too long a time.
oh, yes it has.
way down in the p*ssing love,
feels so young and fine.
wrap your love around me,
the wind is high.
every minute p*ssing, i want to hold you.
every minute comes too long a time…
too long a time…
too long a time.
- let’s talk about love lyrics – mindy mccready / mindy mccready lyrics
- strange fortune lyrics – christian death / christian death lyrics
- aside lyrics – shinee / shinee lyrics
- you know what to do lyrics – stryper / stryper lyrics
- i refuse to sink! (fuck the fame) lyrics – blood on the dance floor / blood on the dance floor lyrics