oh son, oh son,
don’t break yourself by the answers i cannot tell.
wish you the best of luck,
when you realize how everything is f*cked.
oh, the day will come,
when it’s written in stone.
when you just can’t tell,
the future from the past,
or heaven from h*ll.
my daughter, my love,
don’t let yourself break over a world you hate.
when the bad overweights the good,
and when nothing really is what you thought that you’d
don’t you ever let it, go as far this.
i’ll straighten up your back, to make you resist.
- death row lyrics – i am hunger / i am hunger lyrics
- prequel to bleeding (angels iii) lyrics – impaled nazarene / impaled nazarene lyrics
- …a cold day in hell lyrics – illidiance / illidiance lyrics
- crosses in the sand lyrics – images of eden / images of eden lyrics
- living a lie lyrics – laura branigan / laura branigan lyrics