today was a good day.
i didn’t even have to use my a.k.
at least i didn’t get my heart broken anyway
wasting time in east new jersey.
guess i could tell you ’bout
the snow covered rooftops,
sunsets, shooting stars and picturesque backdrops.
or how i went and hung out at quick-stop
and pretended that i was in clerks.
sometimes you gotta stop and remember
that your not gonna live forever.
be young, think smart, stay true
and just follow your heart.
remember the times we watched “karate kid”
and memorized every line
skipped school and went to the arcade
hung out and played galaga all day.
stole a car and we drove to michigan.
600 miles with no destination.
except to get in the car and drive
and see where we’ll end up.
sometimes you gotta stop and remember.
that your not gonna be young forever.
think smart, have fun, stay true
and don’t ever grow up.
out of all i’ve learned in life
you always keep your friends close to your heart.
’cause who will help you if you’re falling down.
and everything is o.k.
- a – tisket, a – tasket lyrics – manhattan transfer / manhattan transfer lyrics
- cut to the heart lyrics – dagon / dagon lyrics
- sisde by side lyrics – hannah montana / hannah montana lyrics
- immersion inner-nation lyrics – darkness dynamite / darkness dynamite lyrics
- wet between the thighs lyrics – dance club massacre / dance club massacre lyrics