i didn’t think it would die like it did. but then i didn’t
soon it will drown. angel, trust me.
loose this devil bound. and you can watch me fall. but i will never crawl. you
can watch me fall again. someday, somehow, love will endure. these sins that
tangle, that strangle the cure. you can leave me, but i’ll only stay. you will
need me when the “friends” that you made are gone. and i will watch you fall.
but i will never crawl. i will watch you fall again.
- no love lyrics – kevon edmonds / kevon edmonds lyrics
- i changed my mind (remix) lyrics – keyshia cole / keyshia cole lyrics
- in the throws of moral quandary lyrics – ice nine kills / ice nine kills lyrics
- i should’ve cheated lyrics – keyshia cole / keyshia cole lyrics
- elephant lyrics – idiot pilot / idiot pilot lyrics