side-stepped land mines
and working-cl*ss att*tudes.
this is a love song.
deal with it. deal with it. deal with… it.
(and i will)
(beat my fist against my chest)
my chest, against my chest
(if only to prevent my heart from beating for you)
beating… for you, for you.
(this new season brings with it songs of hope)
songs of hope!
(you can’t leave me waist-high wading all alone)
(i know there is somewhere i can go)
i don’t understand are the most interesting
(where no one knows)
like zero, and eraserhead.
(and i still)
(remember the sound of your voice)
sound of, of your voice
(do you think i would call just to hear you breathe?)
hear you breathe.
(just to hear you breathe)
sometimes it’s just about feeling good.
john cusack. pop punk.
- what a wonderful world lyrics – guy sebastian / guy sebastian lyrics
- off to join the world (the circus song) lyrics – blaine larsen / blaine larsen lyrics
- one minute lyrics – jay sean / jay sean lyrics
- all this time still falling out of love lyrics – erasure / erasure lyrics
- 3 weeks, she sleeps lyrics – blue october / blue october lyrics