open wide and tell me your tales.
of secrecy found within wisdom but no man shall learn.
leaving your pale dying legs frowning upon fragments of life.
ages on ages have p*ssed over, some have fallen for you.
poured from the throat, need i ask to be perverse?
untouched by heart, hand or sight. this crown if for her.
awake from sleep… frightening. awake to life… faithless.
bathe her in springs of serpents only to rise at will…
you’re mine now, woven from hypocrisy.
touch the sick hope that mankind instills in me.
a beauty meshed within the spider’s web.
a momnet of irony, a year of reflection.
you’re mine now, the slime of the garden.
a rose withered a voice from the past.
- flying with the night-gaunts lyrics – evol / evol lyrics
- prologue (waiting for his coming) lyrics – evol / evol lyrics
- sad doom of a dark soul (chutulusumgal’s presence) lyrics – evol / evol lyrics
- the ancient king of ice (mighty yugsuduk) lyrics – evol / evol lyrics
- the awakening lyrics – evol / evol lyrics