i’m looking for a place to start,
but everything feels so different now.
just grab a hold of my hand,
i will lead you through this wonderland.
water up to my knees,
but sharks are swimming in the sea.
just follow my yellow light
and ignore all those big warning signs.
somewhere deep in the dark
a howling beast hears us talk.
i dare you to close your eyes
and see all the colors in disguise.
running into the night,
the earth is shaking and i see a light.
the light is blinding my eyes
as the soft walls eat us alive.
- wraith pinned to the mist and other games lyrics – of montreal / of montreal lyrics
- something to do with my hands lyrics – thomas rhett / thomas rhett lyrics
- love like this lyrics – dan le sac vs scroobius pip / dan le sac vs scroobius pip lyrics
- cherish / cherish lyrics – glee cast / glee cast lyrics
- my old school lyrics – 360 / 360 lyrics