the stars are moving on and i am staying home and i can’t help but ask myself where did i go wrong? it
had to be this way there’s nothing left to say it never helps to hear that things will be okay.
you may not remember me but i remember you and years can hide your memories and what you used to do
if i could make this go away i’d wish that it was so,cause i should never have come here but i wanted
you to know time is harsh and won’t forgive the way we have to live sometimes the only thing to say just
get in the way
i always knew that i could never live a lie and maybe if i’d let this go things will be alright i tried
again today to make this go away it never helps to hear that things will be okay.
- the way you move lyrics – earth, wind and fire / earth wind and fire lyrics
- a stellar sayonara lyrics – eleventyseven / eleventyseven lyrics
- our final hymn lyrics – neverending white lights / neverending white lights lyrics
- this island lyrics – wheatus / wheatus lyrics
- the pressman lyrics – primus / primus lyrics